Friday, June 11, 2010

Dreams.

Dreams at sleepovers always turn out.. interesting.
Here are a few of mine:

One dream was in math class, but the desk seats were all screwed up, and I said, "Is row 3 supposed to be like this?" to which my teacher replied with a head nod. Then, someone was passing around artwork I supposedly created, which I didn't know of. It was of a desert landscape with two lovers in the forefront holding each other. There were words on it, but I can't really remember what it said.

Another was sort of me jumping in that artwork, and people were flying around on pieces of earth. Someone had a splinter, and carpenter-like people were telling the father that he needed to take better care of his son.

Lastly, was somewhat of a movie I thought I wrote, or was in. Either way, I was changing in a changing room with a bunch of people and had earlier seen a girl I guess I liked go into the showers, and I went in with her. I don't remember seeing anything, but I was happy to be in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment