Saturday, March 27, 2010

Her, oh her..

My prettygirl. Prettyprincess. The one who shines and creates rainbows from her crystals. She may be a bit cracked, but if she thinks I mind, oh no. I don't. Her cracks create colorful designs to see.


That girl, do you know her? The one that makes me smile, forces my heart to sing, sends radiations of flutters throughout my body. I know her.
She's.. stunning. She stuns me. Makes me wonder how did I deserve this? How could I, that girl who sat alone, be given such an amazing opportunity to feel love and such an amazing person to love, and to love me?
Now, those of you who have your doubts, don't feel alone. We have them too. About when we're going to see each other, how we're going to make everything work. Do not doubt our love. No. That would be a mistake.
You see here? This little paragraph, this small post proves my love for her so there are no errors in our calculations.
That night + confessions = 45 days miraculously spent with a pregnant love growing steadily.
Her + me = love.

See here. No errors can be found; no uncertainty detectable.

I love her.
She loves me.
It's all too real, too scary, too incredible.
But. It. Is. Real.
Very real.
And I must remind myself every day that she cares and she loves and she is.

I love her, truly and with my whole heart.
Doubt it and you will be proven wrong.
Believe and hope there is some love for you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment