Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I told you Goodnight

But you REFUSED to stay away. Goodnight means GOODBYE. You aren't supposed to call back that night, you aren't allowed to RETURN to my head. You aren't accepted inside TWICE on the first night we meetagain.

Diagonal meets horizontal meets vertical. /|/|/ You left me such a mess and didn't bother staying to clean me up.
Put on a pair of black shorts. Blood doesn't show through that.
Wipe up the blood that drippeddownyourleg.
Okay. Goodbye.


Oh, but now I'm left alone? Thanks, friend, thanks a whole FUCKING lot.


But then she comes, and she makes me smile and she makes me flutter and soar and glide.
She came for me when I needed her, and shesavedme she made me happy. She made me love her and she sent me happy and fluttery and soaring into sweet, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment