Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flashing Pictures.

What do I do to stop them? The images of taking a nicebigknife, placing it against my arm, dragging it up, back down, until I'm left with nothing but
redarms
..drip
...drip
....drip

Simply sitting after the standardized tests today brought about this
Visualization.
Urge.
Temptation.

I'm scared of what people are saying about the two centimeter long scar forming on my forearm. How could I live with inches of scar trailing up my arm? I'd be hospitalized for sure. People would freak out. I'd be prevented from using the computer.

You know.. it's not a death wish.
I just want to bleed b l e e d prettyredblood.

I'm being strong though. It's been five days since my last cut, which I didn't even like. I haven't gone this long in weeks..months? I forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment