Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just... wow.

So I know not many people read this, but that's not a big deal. This is, though.


Huge news, you know? An entire two fucking months. How did we get this far? These last two months have been some of the best and worst days of my life. Tiana. She's simply amazingly lovely beautiful and she's made my life worth living. She fills my heart with lovely little flutters that fly to my face and fill my eyes with joy and pull on my cheeks forming the smile she loves.

I just, can't believe she loves me. I mean. ME? How? And I believe it, but still. It's shocking and gives me joy. She's in my thoughts all day, and I fall asleep hoping to dream lovely dreams about her. [Wow, I need a thesaurus.. I keep saying lovely. There aren't any other words to describe her and everything about her, though.]

The longing in my heart wants her, all the time and this fucking distance doesn't allow it to happen. It's just simply not fair.

I love her.
She loves me.
We've spent two months being in love with each other.
From that night where I opened my heart to foreign feelings.
To today where we spend hours saying beautiful things to each other.
I love her.

1 comment: