Friday, April 2, 2010

Her eyes.

I've told her many times before, but they're like the shimmery surface of a crystal clear ocean, sprinkled with tropical green fish darting in and out of the seaweed. Absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous, they're captivating.

The day when I get to gaze into them, holding her close to me, will be the day I'll know I made it. We made it. Together. With each other. Together. We will have made it.

The day I glance into her eyes and see her soul through the bluesandgreens. When our hearts touch and I can love her. Love her for that day, for the days following, and the years following those days. It will be great, her and I together. I know it.


I love her. Now and forever.

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so fucking happy and I can't stop reading it. I don't know. I just smile a lot when I read it and I smile because I'm happy. You make me happy. A lot.

    ReplyDelete