Sunday, April 25, 2010

Running on Empty.

I seem to be running low on inspiration lately. Every time I try and focus on something, my eyes feel like they're going cross eyed and my head hurts, just behind my eyeballs. Right now, while I'm typing this I'm wanting to turn away and stop because it just hurts.

There's some pressure pushing out, again, and I don't know what it is or how to tame it. There's nothing wrong with me physically, there never is. But when I try to tell my mom that my stomach is in my throat waiting to come out and my head hurts and I'm not hungry and I'm dizzy, she checks my temperature and decides that there's nothing wrong.

What can I make of this?
Well. I'm fine, that's what. I'm healthy and these abnormal issues are made up by my subconscious to show inner struggles?
Sure. We'll go with that.
As my stomach turns now, I want to close my eyes and lay to rest for a nice long while. No rest for the wicked, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment